Ex nag – International 8 mtr.
Built in 1911 by Grenier – le Marchand of le Havre for the Marquis de Cussey.
Constructed to Lloyds A1 Standards of 10 and 12 year old mahogany, copper fastened.
Lead ballast – 3800 kilos.
Spoon bow and counter stern.
Length overall – 40 feet.
Beam – 7.7 feet.
Draught – 4.9 feet.
Originally rigged as a cutter, but presently Bermudan, the original mast being extended to facilitate this conversion. A raised cabin has been added to provide for more comfortable cruising, and a small Volvo diesel engine installed. The hull is in excellent original condition. Accommodation comprises 6 berths, flushing toilet, gas stove and sink/nav. table. Gemma can be seen ashore at Pin Mill, which is located on the river Orwell, being a short car journey from Harwich, England. Offers around L35,000 are invited, and further information can be obtained from David Bagnall, telephone number 01787 238178, email firstname.lastname@example.org